Many producers, technicians, traders etc. try to replace chemical fertilizers totally or partially with organic ones, only evaluating percentage NPK. However, bat guano is something quite different from other organic fertilizers because these elements are not its only value.
The natural properties of our Bat Guano:
- Bat Guano contain NPK (non-nitric ammoniacal nitrogen)
- Bat Guano has a high percentage of living microbic flora, as a result of a natural process. There is a predominance of beneficial fungus, actinomycetes and bacterias.
- Bat Guano is nematocide. It destroys the primary stage of nematodes and thus eliminates them. Eliminating nematodes protects the plant’s radicular system, which improves nutrition and production.
- Bat Guano is fungicide and also competes with disease-causing microbes.
- It contain a high percentage (40% or more) of organic matter.
- High cationic exchange content, increasing the plant’s feeding possibilities.
- It has a wide range of chelates (natural organic-mineral compounds with a high molecular weight), which give bat guano great structural stability and produce a significant residual effect in the soil and substrata where it is applied.
- Bat guanos composition varies according to the birds feeding habits and the type and form of caves where they live, among other factors.